I take your time very seriously and don’t believe in wasting one second. If you’re interested in scheduling an interview, please send me a message by clicking the button below.
If you need to get in touch with me immediately (within 24 hours or less), please email email@example.com with your request. If you’re on a deadline, include your phone number, and I will call you back quickly.
- In 60 seconds, tell me what Setbacks into Comebacks is about.
- What are some of the setbacks you’ve experienced?
- When was the first time you realized the power of saying YES! to a setback?
- What are some of the tough situations people fear the most? And how can we face them with courage?
- Why do you say that people don’t focus on what’s really important to them?
- How does someone learn to see setbacks and obstacles as opportunities?
- What does it mean to use every roadblock as a springboard for emotional and spiritual growth?
- How can we better encourage others as they encounter seemingly insurmountable obstacles?
- How will you define success for this book?
All of life is a struggle, you just have to deal with it the best way you can. Cancer is debilitating. The diagnosis and treatment become your whole life. It’s impossible to come back from major injuries to live a good life. Tough situations are scary and cause a person to shut down.
Tough situations can become a catalyst for growth and renewed relationships. It is possible to remain positive regardless of your circumstances. Roadblocks are opportunities to develop different paths to our desired outcomes. We can change our entire perspective with a simple YES!
- Showed people how to walk through their struggles without losing hope?
- Could encourage others when they are dealing with seemingly insurmountable obstacles?
I commit to making you shine and focusing on your audience.
I am deeply honored by your interest for an interview. I’ve done several of them. I’m committed to making you the hero and your audience the focus during our interview. I’m here to serve you, not the other way around. I know that if I do my job well your audience will feel valued. Here are a few topics that may be interesting to your audience:
– Recognize what’s most important when faced with what’s right in front of you.
– Use your roadblocks as a springboard to emotional and spiritual growth.
– Become a purveyor of hope and encouragement to those around you dealing with overwhelming challenges.
– Embrace obstacles while enjoying life in the now.
I’ve created this online media room to make your job easier. If you need anything else, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Billman believes in the power of saying, YES! Over his lifetime, he’s faced a variety of obstacles that he reframed into opportunities he could learn and grow from. His most recent YES! was to a stage-three malignant brain cancer diagnosis in 2018. Faced with this mountainous challenge, Andy’s past, present, and future crystallized into a sense of clarity that most people do not achieve in a lifetime.
Andy is the author of Setbacks into Comebacks: Say YES! to Overcoming Challenges and Embracing Opportunities. His mission is to help people find hope and take action by saying YES! to winning at the game of life, especially in times when it feels easier to give in, withdraw, and sleep away the pain, fear, and overwhelm. Instead of saying, “It’s over,” Andy says, “It’s the beginning. Life is what you make of each moment.” Through his writing, speaking, and coaching, Andy helps individuals identify what is most important to them,
find the courage to say YES! and then choose to live fully with the people who matter most.
Former President of Worthington Cylinders, a $1.1 billion global manufacturing leader, Andrew J. Billman now focuses on investments at Tri-W Group, a private family investment group. Andy earned his bachelor’s degree in business from Miami University where he played football, was a team captain, and a three-year letterman.
Andy defines himself as a husband, father, football player, speaker, leadership coach and trainer, and author with a passion to help others realize they don’t have to experience cancer in order to find clarity and true happiness in life. He loves spending time with his wife, Jodi, and their four children Ellie, Ryan, Emily, and Owen, along with their spouses and growing bundle of grandchildren.